Localize is looking for a Senior Product Designer with experience in B2B SaaS to join our US-based remote team. This opportunity is well suited for a versatile UI / UX product designer with design and product experience in the B2B SaaS space.
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll be involved in every aspect of our product development process, from early concept to wireframe, to prototype/mockup, to pixel perfect design, build, and launch. Since we are a small team, you'll also have your hand in directing and prioritizing the product roadmap. Along with our existing Product Designer, you will have direct ownership of the user experience and interface design.
- Map a plan for new products and features based on company vision, customer feedback, and business objectives.
- Design, prototype, and iterate on new features and refresh UI/UX of existing features.
- Communicate design solutions through wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Translate wireframes into highly-polished visual composites while following (and iterating upon) a UI style guide.
- Work independently and across multiple teams. Collaborate with product team and software engineers to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Work closely with engineering to oversee execution and build of a new product/features; be "go to" person when designs specs require clarification or change.
- Partner with our existing Product Designer to create a best-in-class user experience with both existing and new product features.
- Iterate and improve on product/features over time based on data from user feedback and lessons learned.
- Develop launch strategies including: designing email campaigns to announce new functionality; updating marketing / features pages to reflect new functionality / products; etc.
- Follow up post-launch to measure product effectiveness and user experience, and to verify / validate the original hypothesis on which the new product/feature built.
- Test new product ideas / features with customers to validate assumptions before dedicating resources to building something.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 2 consecutive years of remote work experience (mandatory)
- Minimum of 6+ years experience designing UI / UX for B2B SaaS products (design portfolio a must)
- Solid skillset around user flows, wireframes, mockups, and generating assets and specifications for integration into digital products
- Strong facilitation and project management skills. Ability to lead collaborative design sessions.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills. Ability to articulate your product design vision and defend your design decisions.
- An understanding of marketing techniques and aptitude a plus
- Strong ability to solicit user feedback, both directly with customers and indirectly through tracking customer usage and impact on sales through analytical tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Salesforce/Copper
- A team player who can work autonomously and easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
This position is only open to applicants who reside in and are eligible to work in the US.
The Localize platform is used by 600+ companies to automate the translation of their web and mobile applications and bring their products & services to new markets at record speed. We help companies like Ahrefs to translate their website, NYU Langone Health to translate their urgent care scheduling page, and the University of Nebraska at Kearney to translate their international admissions page. To see our product in action, click any of those links and use the website's language switcher to switch from English to another language.
We are a team of 20 working fully remote. We offer competitive pay, a full benefits package, and a culture with emphasis on work + life balance.
Along with your resume, send us a cover letter that showcases your personality and tells us why we should hire you. Portfolios / links to prior work is a must.